SITE: Audemars Piguet>> Audemars Piguet - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Audemars Piguet on Twitter|
|->AP official Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> This past Thursday October 25, 2014, I attended the AP Watchmaking MasterClass in Beverly Hills at The Peninsula in The Verandah Room. Start time was 9:30am so I had to miss a day of work and endure a 2.5 hour morning drive in rush hour traffic. I believe a total of 10 or 12 people from various pres... Read more..
(9) Latest Reply: Mon, Oct 27, 2014
- >> I visited the AP booth today at W&W and was assisted by a very professional and friendly brand representative even though I am not an AP collector. Here are some pictures to share Firstly, the AP booth was the most cosy and comfortable booth in W&W imho. I don't know why but after visiting m... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Mon, Oct 06, 2014
- >> I wonder that it has not been more widely discussed yet in specialist Forums or Blogs that Karl Lagerfeld is a very long time owner of an AP Royal Oak Jumbo A-Series. First hand evidence is given by himself in an interview in the "AD - Architerctural Digest" Sept/Oct 2011, page 64-66. KL is asked, w... Read more..
(23) Latest Reply: Yesterday at 18:16
- >> Last week, I joined a team of international journalists in Basel, Switzerland, to attend the world's premier art shows for modern and contemporary artworks, Art Basel. In 2012, Audemars Piguet announced its partnership as an Associate Sponsor of Art Basel. Each year, the show is held in Basel, Miami... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- >> The Royal Oak Offshore Diver is not new in general as it was already presented in 2010, but in a "simple" steel version. The new white ceramic version I had no chance to see at SIHH in Geneva, but afterwards. Lucky me, the light was just perfect when I saw and handled it. Just perfect for taking lot... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Sun, Jul 27, 2014
- >> Hello Friends, As the calendar has turned to June, we have all had plenty of time to contemplate Audemars Piguet's newest 42mm Royal Oak Offshore collection. Thanks to my fellow Moderators, and thanks to many of you, our great members, we have all been able to see these 6 new Offshores repeatedly on... Read more..
(42) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 08, 2014
- >> The new 2014 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Concept GMT Tourbillon is a stunning watch and the white ceramic bezel, white crown, pusher, and white rubber strap looks eye catching in all the pictures I've seen here on PuristSPro. I haven't handled the new novelties yet, but it reminded me of the previous ... Read more..
(6) Latest Reply: Sat, May 24, 2014
- >> Audemars Piguet Japan generously invited watch lovers to the opening event of its re-located Ginza Boutique, which is far bigger and better than the previous one. Wonderful place to relax and enjoy, while we all can feel and appreciate the weight of the history it has. New boutique is located in the... Read more..
(19) Latest Reply: Fri, May 23, 2014