SITE: Audemars Piguet>> Audemars Piguet - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Audemars Piguet on Twitter|
|->AP official Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> 15 March 2014 marks a memorable day for our small group of six AP enthusiasts who had a few "FIRST" on this wonderful Saturday. Coming from different backgrounds, professions and a wide age gap from 20s to 60s, our budding friendship grows from the initial acquaintance through online watch forums to... Read more..
(29) Latest Reply: Thu, Mar 27, 2014
- >> The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Openworked Perpetual Calendar 25829ST is still my favorite watch in my small collection. I wear it almost daily and throughout the year I look forward to the end of February for the transition of the date from February 28th or 29th over to March 1st. I've posted the pas... Read more..
(29) Latest Reply: Sat, Mar 22, 2014
- >> Thanks to Audemar Piguet Ginza Boutique, I had a wonderful opportunity to handle and take pics of some of the novelties. Take a look at those wonderful new pieces: 1. Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph 42mm This is the old version profile. Check out the shape of the crown guard. And the pusher material ... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Sun, Mar 16, 2014
- >> I have this 39mm ROC for more than a year and I must say that the level of details from every part of the watch has never failed to amaze me. I had a choice of either the new 41mm ROC ref. 26320 or this 39mm one at the time of purchase. After much trial on the wrist and long consideration, I decide... Read more..
(26) Latest Reply: Sat, Mar 22, 2014
- >> We (Magnus & Oliver) would like to provide you with our – subjective – in-depth impressions of Audemars Piguet SIHH 2014 novelties – particularly the latest accession to the Audemars Piguet Millenary collection and a few new members of the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak & Royal Oak Offshore famil... Read more..
(32) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 10, 2014
- >> The Royal Oak Extra-Thin, introduced 2 years ago at SIHH, has been in my collection for almost 5 months now. I am working on a full review of this watch for the forum. In the meantime, please enjoy a few new snaps of this spectacular timepiece by Audemars Piguet. The dial color is difficult to captu... Read more..
(47) Latest Reply: Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- >> In the past decade and a half, collectors and enthusiasts have come to expect blockbuster after blockbuster, year after year, each outdoing the previous and raising the bar. Though at first the initial feeling after viewing the 2014 collection is one of a a muted somberness, more evolution than revo... Read more..
(13) Latest Reply: Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- >> With new novelties presumably just around the corner at SIHH, I am always reminded of a favorite AP "novelty" watch, the Royal Oak Offshore Survivor. This watch was not launched at SIHH, but rather in its own unique way at a series of simultaneous worldwide events. Certainly one of the most identifi... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Tue, Feb 18, 2014