- >> 2015 will undoubtedly be under the sign of the Millenary collection for Audemars Piguet. If the 2015 SIHH was distinguished by the presentation of a full line of handwind Millenary dedicated to ladies, men were not forgotten thanks to the Quadriennium unveiled a few weeks earlier at Watches & Wonder... Read more..
(13) Latest Reply: Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- >> I tried to arrange interviews with as many senior management of Audemars Piguet as possible, and was able to interview those gentlemen: 1. Francois-Henry Bennahmias - CEO 2. Octavio Garcia - Chief Artistic Director / Lucas Gopp - Senior Designer 3. Tim Sayler - Chief Marketing Officer Thank you for ... Read more..
(34) Latest Reply: Sat, Jan 31, 2015
- >> Today, some of the SIHH guests were invited to the tour for the Audemars Piguet Museum as well as Manufacture (NO CAMERA ALLOWED - sorry!) and lunch at Hotel des Holrogers (owned by Audemars Piguet, right next to one of the factory buildings). ... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Sun, Feb 01, 2015
- >> As I said, I found the 2nd batch you MUST see, in the separate room. Sorry to have missed at the first round! Millenary Tourbillon Cal. 2939 45mm x 40mm 18K WG entirely set with baguette diamonds Jules Audemars Tourbillon Chronograph Openworked hand-wind Manufacture Cal. 2936 41mm 18K WG Case Royal ... Read more..
(10) Latest Reply: Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- >> Here are the pics of the major novelties. 1. Audemars Piguet Roal Oak Offshore Tourbillon Chronograph - 26550 2. Audemars Piguet Millenary Quadriennium (Semi-Perpetual Calendar) - 26149 Enamel Dial 3-1. Diamond Punk - 79418 More than 8000 diamonds, and 1440 hours. 3-2. Diamond Punk Onyx - 79419 Just... Read more..
(12) Latest Reply: Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- >> Audemar Piguet Royal Oak Concept RD#1 - we heard a lot about this as pre-SIHH release, but had no idea what it was or how it would be. But seeing, no, hearing is believing. Without much detailed information available (still some patents applying), Audemars Piguet's SIHH booth has futuristic sound ro... Read more..
(16) Latest Reply: Wed, Jan 21, 2015
- >> This past Thursday October 25, 2014, I attended the AP Watchmaking MasterClass in Beverly Hills at The Peninsula in The Verandah Room. Start time was 9:30am so I had to miss a day of work and endure a 2.5 hour morning drive in rush hour traffic. I believe a total of 10 or 12 people from various pres... Read more..
(9) Latest Reply: Mon, Oct 27, 2014
- >> I visited the AP booth today at W&W and was assisted by a very professional and friendly brand representative even though I am not an AP collector. Here are some pictures to share Firstly, the AP booth was the most cosy and comfortable booth in W&W imho. I don't know why but after visiting m... Read more..
(23) Latest Reply: Sun, Mar 15, 2015